Re: Newfoundland Ultralight Log February 19

Allen Willie

Thanks Tony,

I haven't heard Greenland on the re-activated 650 kHz yet, I have a local in Gander , NL that doesn't help much in having a chance to hear it . When 720 is back on that should be the strongest Greenland station at this location like it used to be.

Good DX

Allen Willie

On Thursday, February 19, 2015 2:18 PM, "Tony Ward tonyward@... [ultralightdx]" wrote:

Glad to see you are still active Allen! Hope the Winter is not too brutal Rumours are that some at least of the Greenland AM stations are returning to the air and I was wondering if you had heard any on. 650 AM has been mentioned as active, Cheers, and best DX!

Tony Ward (VE3NO)

Enhancing Universal Entropy since 1942!

On Feb 19, 2015, at 10:38 AM, vo1_001_swl@... [ultralightdx] <ultralightdx@...> wrote:

Hello To All,

Logged my first new Ultralight catch of 2015 as follows:

702 khz - ALGERIA - Radio Coran , Laghouat 1:15 UTC 2/19/15 w/ chants and Arabic (heard under Iran ) // 1422 and MWList audio feed

Ultralight Station # 1304   Trans-Atlantic Station #  524

Receiver:  Sony SRF-M37W  barefoot

Good DX

Allen Willie  VOPC1AA
Carbonear, Newfoundland