From: okmrbh
Subject: [ultralightdx] Sangean Dt 400 FM Performance
To: ultralightdx@...
Date: Saturday, February 7, 2009, 6:59 PM

Having just purchased a Sangean dt 400 based on the many positive reviews read here and
elsewhere, I'm a little surprised my it's FM performance. It seems to really struggle at picking
up anything but the strongest local FM signals.

My Eton E5, while a little bigger, grabbed most of the stations and of course my car stereo
picks them all up with ease, (even when parked in the garage). Am I expecting too much from
a small radio? It comes at a premium price so my expectations are a little higher than usual.
AM performance does seem really good so I don't think it's the radio itself.

Thanks