Re: Longwave ...

microcode@...

On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 11:06:37PM +0100, Marc Coevoet sintsixtus@... [ultralightdx] wrote:
Hello,

Has someone far away from Europe seen the difference, since the Germans
left Longwave on 153, 171 and 207Khz?

At the Belgian coast I can receive 153 Roumenia/Antena Satelor by day
(weak) and better by night. For the 207khz, I am close to the BBC ...
There is an Icelandic station.
I can hear Antena Satelor on LW and especially MW reliably here along with
other Romanian big guns in the evenings and at night here in the eastern
mediterranean on a PL-660 with the built-in ferrite. I logged Morroco on 171
KHz.

I logged Poland once but that was on 225 KHz so it doesn't sound like that's
one of the frequencies Germany was using.

I was never able to log RTE or Deutschlandfunk. RTE had a reprieve so it's
worth me trying them again with Germany off the air although I have no
indications of interference.