From: broonsangle123@... [ultralightdx]
To: ultralightdx
Sent: Sun, Jan 11, 2015 12:39 pm
Subject: [ultralightdx] fsl set up

Last year or the year before Graham Maynard kindly made me an fsl antenna as I am no good with my hands due to arthritis, have had no chance to use because of various circumstances. both wires are fitted with crocodile clips but where do I attatch them on the variable capacitor,help would be appreciated as I am technically very inept!!!!