From: ppasteur@... [ultralightdx]
To: ultralightdx
Sent: Tue, Dec 30, 2014 10:07 am
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: Pl 360 no audio

Thanks Farmerik!
I guess I should just write it off. I thought maybe the master Gary may have seen this issue and maybe had a fix.
If not, you are right, it is time to just bite the bullet and pick up another PL 360. The thing about that is, other then the great antennas that Gary made for me to use with it... I am not a fan of the radio. I particularly do not much like the form factor.

Anyway, thanks again for the response!

Phil