Re: Digitech AR-1733 Vs. CC Skywave-- No Contest

microcode@...

Hi Gary,

Do you have a PL-310ET in your arsenal and have you compared it to these
other two models? I have heard that the PL-310 has a wider case than the 380
and a longer ferrite. I don't have a 380 to compare it to and I have not
opened my PL-310 to check the dimensions. So I have no way to check this.

On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 04:25:18AM -0500, D1028Gary@... [ultralightdx] wrote:

In summary, anyone who is accustomed to DXing on Medium Wave with a Digitech AR-1733 will discover a new world of fringe signals by purchasing a new CC Skywave (or even the Tecsun PL-380, for that matter).

73 and Good DX,
Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)