Re: CC Skywave Vs. Tecsun PL-380-- MW Daytime DX Fight to the Finish

microcode@...

Hi Gary,

Thank you for taking the time to put those pictures up. The size difference
is striking, much more than I expected. The S/W seems truly tiny. It seems
to me a real plus that it uses less batteries. That means you can go that
much longer than with our big old fashioned PL-310/380s on a trip.

All of the other data will be combined in a CC Skywave full review file,
which I hope to finish up within a few days.
Will look forward to that and produce a PDF for you asap.