Re: C.Crane Skywave Ultralight Radio-- First Impressions on MW

microcode@...

If you were referring to my post I believe I wrote $80 plus shipping (IOW
not including shipping) this was to compare with Gary's price point for the
Skywave at $89.95 + shipping.

Anon Co is now selling them for $85 + shipping and shipping here is 29 bucks
according to ebay...YMMV. Aliexpress often has specials with great prices
and free shipping but it's often a PITA dealing with Aliexpress vendors
because of language barrier, slow handling, slow boat from China shipping,
etc. I would recommend Anon Co for the extra 5 bucks.

On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 03:29:40AM -0800, policow6@... [ultralightdx] wrote:
Where did you get a PL-660 for $80 delivered? I just did a search and couldn't find it for less than $128. There was one eBay link that showed it at about $80 but when I clicked that link it turned out to be a PL-600...not a 660.

Jay