Re: C.Crane Skywave Ultralight Radio-- First Impressions on MW

Paul Blundell

I am a big fan of the AR1733, I have had three now and love them. Following on from my previous MOD attachment for LEGO Technic set 42030 I have just finished my next attachment, a grabbing claw.

This attachment is normally used in forestry type work but can also be used for general lifting and loading. I spent about 5 hours over a few days working on this, the most amount of time was on testing the claw to get the opening and closing working correctly. I have used the same mounting points as the standard bucket and my other attachment which can be easily swapped over as needed.

A photo: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UFhMN8kc3TQ/VJZGjpXdPPI/AAAAAAAAFL4/O9kydX9A1Ds/s1600/42030_GrabbingCLaw_Dec2014%2B(1).JPG

A Video and more photos: Pauls Technic: LEGO Technic 42030 - MOD Grabbing Claw