From: Marc Coevoet sintsixtus@... [ultralightdx]
To: ultralightdx
Sent: Fri, Dec 19, 2014 2:47 pm
Subject: Re: [ultralightdx] Re: C.Crane Skywave Ultralight Radio-- First Impressions on MW

Op 19-12-14 om 23:39 schreef D1028Gary@... [ultralightdx]:
> Hi Guy,
> Thanks very much for the useful link to the Elpa ER-C57WR's Owner's
> Manual.

Hello,

This Elpa looks like the AR 1733

http://www.jaycar.com.au/ShowLargephoto.asp?id=16316&PRODNAME=PLL%20World%20Band%20Radio&IMAGE=

This ar 1733 has a "strange" feature: on sw, it will whistle when the
antenna is bend close to the ferrite ...

Marc

http://shortwave dot tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations dot tk
300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages dot tk