Re: Hi

robert ross

dianne_froude wrote:

Just joined this group but have been listening to ultra light radio for
oer a year now.... My significant other is Allen Willie who is VERY
well known within this group and for me it was a matter of joining him
at his favorite hobby or getting a divorce....
Joining this group was cheaper....lol...
I have however found it fascinating and have logged 54 stations in the
past month and still trying to reach 100 ......

Dianne

Hi Dianne...and welcome to the ULR Group!!! Good work on the 54 Stations Logged already!!! Don't forget to submit for your 100 Stations Heard Award just as soon as you hit that Milestone!! Get Alan to share some of his DXing Secrets and Tips with you....and I'm sure you'll be chasing him in the Countries Logged Totals before long!!

My wife tolerates my Radio Insanity....but she's not about to strap on the Headphones any time soon!! AHHAHHAHA....

Nice to have a Young Lady in the group!! We look forward to hearing of your DXPloits as you move up the ULR DX Ladder!!!!

Good for you for your "Joining 'em...if you can't beat 'em" Attitude!!!

Have Fun in the ULR Hobby....and keep in touch with the group!!!

Regards...ROB.

Robert S. Ross VA3SW]
London, Ontario CANADA