From: David Sharp ddsradio@... [ultralightdx]
To: ultralightdx
Sent: Sun, Nov 23, 2014 12:59 am
Subject: Re: [ultralightdx] Logs from Florida

Hi Robert

I have been a member of the group for a while and like the whole concept. I still have some big rigs but like fiddling around with portables.

I am currently a member of ARDXC and am the PD at 2WEB radio. Anyone hears the station- I am the contact for a QSL.

I also work as a seasonal contributor to the WRTH. 73s

Sent from David Sharp's iPhone