Re: Logs from Florida

robert ross

On 2014-11-23, at 3:41 AM, David Sharp ddsradio@... [ultralightdx] wrote:

Hi Robert

I have been a member of the group for a while and like the whole concept. I still have some big rigs but like fiddling around with portables.

I am currently a member of ARDXC and am the PD at 2WEB radio. Anyone hears the station- I am the contact for a QSL.

I also work as a seasonal contributor to the WRTH. 73s

David….yes I remember your name too when you lived in Florida as well, if I remember correctly!! Saw many Logs with the name Sharp after them!!! Great to see so many of the Old Timers here on the ULR List!!

73…..ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA