Google Earth Images of Noordhoek, Cape Peninsula, South Africa

freetodx

Hi Guys

A few dxers on this list may have already received these images.  John Plimmer suggested that I include a satellite view of the dx location at Noordhoek, Cape Peninsula, South Africa at www.capedx.blogspot.com for the benifit of all other interested dxers.

I have also included a some additional information regarding the dx set up at this interesting receiving location. We're really fortunate as it's also a real picturesque part of the world !

73

Gary Deacon - Fish Hoek - Cape Peninsula - South Africa