From: dianne_froude
Subject: [ultralightdx] Hi
To: ultralightdx@...
Date: Monday, February 2, 2009, 10:55 AM

Just joined this group but have been listening to ultra light radio for
oer a year now.... My significant other is Allen Willie who is VERY
well known within this group and for me it was a matter of joining him
at his favorite hobby or getting a divorce....
Joining this group was cheaper....lol. ..
I have however found it fascinating and have logged 54 stations in the
past month and still trying to reach 100 ......

Dianne