Re: Hi

Chris Knight <chris@...>

Hi Dianne,

Logging 54 stations is excellent! Welcome to the group (I just joined too). I wish my wife liked the radio hobby, but then again she probably wishes I was into the things she likes, though she hasn't said it. Wireless headphones really helps. Before getting those I was stuck at a desk. She really hated that.

Chris Knight
Fort Lupton, CO

>>Just joined this group but have been listening to ultra light radio for
oer a year now.... My significant other is Allen Willie who is VERY
well known within this group and for me it was a matter of joining him
at his favorite hobby or getting a divorce....
Joining this group was cheaper....lol...
I have however found it fascinating and have logged 54 stations in the
past month and still trying to reach 100 ......

Dianne<<