Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 11-11

Gary DeBock

Hello All,

One of the major challenges after conducting an ocean coast DXpedition is returning (and readjusting) to the mediocre propagation typical in landlocked home areas.

The band lived down to very low expectations this morning, delivering a true clunker session to welcome me back to Puyallup. At a 1330 UTC check the only Asians with audio were 594-JOAK, 693-JOAB and 1566-HLAZ-- all at poor levels in and out. Somewhat spoiled after a weekend Grayland visit and lacking the motivation to chase anemic audio from these big guns I decided to cut the session short, and wait until both propagation and my motivation improve to the point where chasing anemic audio from these TP mega-stations becomes a more appealing option-- which will probably be tomorrow morning.

73 and Good DX,
Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)
7.5" loopstick Tecsun PL-380 Ultralight +
15" FSL antenna