Re: Antenna Ethics

moleonacid@...

---In ultralightdx@..., <D1028Gary@...> wrote :

Well, I'm sure that there are many different opinions about this, Dave, but as far as the Ultralight Radio group rules that we have followed since early 2008, ANY type of external antenna used with an Ultralight Radio is acceptable for the Ultralight Radio Awards program, although such receptions would be in the "Unlimited Antenna" category. Receptions with stock, unmodified Ultralight Radios would be in the "Barefoot Antenna" category.

Ahhhh!  Clearly defined answers!  If only all of life was so well spelled out, hi!

Many Thanks Gary.

73 de Dave.