Re: Degen DE1131

dave_m1ctk

Hi Ryan, many thanks for the info, I think I will definitely get one at the discounted price
Regards

On 9 November 2014 13:48, Ryan Martin rmartin100@... [ultralightdx] <ultralightdx@...> wrote:

Dave,
I bought one about a month ago. It's a fun little radio with the ability to timer record one station and playback mp3's. It sounds amazing for how small the speaker is. FM/SW reception is above average while AM reception is only average. The only problem I have with it is it's not user friendly. It took me a couple days of messing with it to figure out all of the features. You'll also have to switch the language from Chinese to English which is a pain because that requires the user to contact Tecsun for a translation of the menu options and language options, which are all in Chinese. It does have the ability for a firmware upgrade which might make things easier in the future.
Ryan