Re: SONY ICF-S22 and ICF-390 'cheap' radios& ICF-B08 -FARMERIK

Stephen H. Ponder <stephen_ponder@...>

Thanks for the info on the new radios! They look like they might be future items on my wish list!

Question about the ease of tuning ... I have the SRF-59 and the SRF-49 radios. I don't use them as much as I'd like to because the tuning is so stiff. The tiny tuning wheel makes my fingers hurt after just a few minutes.

From the pictures I've seen, both the S22 and the 390 use side-mounted tuning wheels too. Are they as stiff to tune as the SRF-59 and SRF-49?

Thanks for your help!

73 & Good DX,

Steve Ponder, N5WBI