Re: Newfoundland Ultralight Radio Log Oct 13

microcode@...

Very nice catch. How are you IDing these? I'm finding the Moroccans harder
than average to ID.

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 05:30:21PM -0700, vo1_001_swl@... [ultralightdx] wrote:
Hello To All

Another new catch on Ultralight radio this evening. This one has been a hard one to catch being so close on the dial to our more local 590 VOCM St. John's, but success tonight finally

With the SRF-39FP I was able to null VOCM enough to hear this one coming through .

595 khz MOROCCO - SNRT Idaa Al Wayania Oujda 22:40 UTC 10/13/14 w/ Arabic talk and music including a female w/ high pitched vocal // 612 khz

Ultralight Station # 1295

Receiver: Sony SRF-39FP barefoot

Allen Willie VOPC1AA
Carbonear, Newfoundland