73…..ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

On 2014-10-12, at 9:21 AM, vo1_001_swl@... [ultralightdx] wrote:

      Hello To All,

    New catch last night on Ultralight radio

   702 khz - ALGERIA / WESTERN SAHARA - Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic National Radio, Rabouni  22:05 UTC 10/11/14 male announcer in Arabic, mentions of Saharawi  // 1550 khz   ( 702 was stronger than the usually heard 1550 )

  Ultralight Station # 1294    Trans-Atlantic Station # 518

  Receiver: Sony SRF - M37W  barefoot

 Allen Willie VOPC1AA
 Carbonear, Newfoundland Canada
 47'44"15N 53'13"46W