Re: ULR DX….One NEW Station for the ULR Log……………

Allen Willie

Rob,

Congralulations on bagging another new one for the ULR logbook. It's great to see you back at the AM dial after the summer season. I'm hoping you will add a bunch more as the fall DX season rolls on.

Good DX  !

Allen Willie
Carbonear, Newfoundland

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 8:21 PM, "Robert Ross va3sw@... [ultralightdx]" wrote:

Hi Guys:

After a long layoff and even longer drought, I have finally added a New Station to the ULR Log. Through the night I noticed that my Local CJBK, on 1290 Khz was unusually weak and I was able to pretty much null them out. I was able to pull out a New One from the East for the ULR Log as a result. It's a Relog for the Overall log, but new to the ULR Log!! This Station was last logged in MARCH of 1978!!! A welcome addition to the ULR LOG!! I have spent the Spring and Summer months DXing FM and TV ….so it's nice to finally get the AM BCB Season off to a good start!

RADIO USED…………………SONY SRF-T615 BAREFOOT

ULR LOG TOTALS are now……………..1081 Stations Heard

73………..ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1290  WNBF  Binghamton, NEW YORK  Oct/11/14  0153 EDT    EE      FAIR-GOOD
In Local CJBK's Null!!
Long AD String @ 0153-0155 EDT. Male DJ with ID as "1290 WNBF". Back to a TALK SHOW
@ 0155-58. Another AD String and mixing with CJBK 0159-0202 EDT.

RELOG….But NEW to ULR LOG                    9.3/5 KW
ROSS, ON.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: