Recorder Advice Still Needed - Badly

John H. Bryant <bjohnorcas@...>

Thanks to all who responded to the initial plea for the experience of folks who have successfully recorded audio from Ultralights. Some people replied via the group, others directly to me.... In either case, they were really helpful.

Unfortunately, most of the replies dealt with fairly high=-dollar semi-professional solid state recorders. HAS ANYONE HAD SUCCESS USING ONE OF THE MANY MP3 PLAYERS as an audio recorder for ULtralights.... things that run in the $50 to $75 dollar range, at least at close-out??? If you've had success, please let me know so that I can include such valuable experience in the almost finished article.

THANKS!

John B.
Stillwater, OK, USA
Rcvrs: Hotrodded NRD-535, Slider e100's