Re: Earphones? And how was your mediumwave DX last night?

bwlietz

Check out the Rosewill website.  I first knew them as a high end computer and component supplier.

On Monday, September 15, 2014 3:10 AM, "microcode@... [ultralightdx]" wrote:

On Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 03:35:57PM -0700, Barry Lietz bwlietz@... [ultralightdx] wrote:
> Try these if you can get them

Thanks those are good prices. I thought Rosewill was Newegg's store brand.
Interesting to see it elsewhere.

Have you used these for DXing? The frequency response looks better for
serious music listening. I like the cable covering if that is indeed fabric
rather than printed. It looks more durable than plastic covered wires.

Has anybody done business with Rakuten have any comments? I've been
satisfied with fleabuy if you do a little checking up front.