Re: For Hans and the group PL-310ET first impressions

Hans Stam <hansstam@...>

Thanks for your email and impressions..
and overall, you get what you pay for the price of this radio.
So we can t expect the features of a receiver that cost a lot more..
Do I understand well that you are a bit disappointed?
What about 380, still better in your opinion?

Hans