Re: which receiver?

Hans Stam <hansstam@...>

Hi Phil and thanks for your comment..
I have here the Sangean ATS 909X, not bad but not so sensitive..
But the problem here is that listening to broadcasts, there is much noise in the (office) surrounding here. I use a wire antenna of about 10 meter. usb/lsb no problem, no noise etc.

Thats why I am looking also for a receiver that is not so sensible for noise..how about the 380? FM and LW is not interesting for me, only AM and SW

Why no Degens?

Hans