Re: The Countdown to 500 is ON!

Gary DeBock

Hi John,

     Good luck on receiving #500 soon, on your outstanding DT-400W.  For a DXer on the east coast, you certainly have a great record of Ultralight DXing accomplishment up until now.  Having been on the east coast (and DXing during my Navy years), I know how tough the QRM is.

     73,  Gary

In a message dated 1/29/2009 3:37:09 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, jcereghin@... writes:

Got UL station 490 tonight- WCRV-640, Collierville TN at 1820 with
"Bible Answer Man", //webstream, at 840 miles, but was fading fast.
Got them barefoot on the DT-400W.

Only 10 stations to go to reach the magic 500 mark, hopefully by the
end of February.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE

From Wall Street to Main Street and everywhere in between, stay up-to-date with the latest news.