Re: A little question...

Michael <michael.setaazul@...>

The selectivity would be primarily that of the DSP chip. My intial hookup suggests
that an added frontend with MOSFET + NPN follower can tune sharply enough
to selectively enhance either the upper or lower sideband. This also applies to a passive,
inductively-coupled external tuned ferrite or loop - most impressively with an FSL.
I have yet to try a Q-multiplier or RF-regen stage. That might generate stability problems,
but proven designs have been published, so in principle it should work.

Famous last words???

Michael