Help me make it happen for 'Sandy Foster Photography' on Indiegogo

bwlietz

On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 2:38 PM, Barry Lietz wrote:

My niece, Sandy Foster, my brother's youngest and probably my favorite - at least she regularly keeps in contact with my wife and I, is trying to start a photo business.  Since after a degree in teaching did not work out for her, she is working at Lowe's.  She and her husband live in Seymour, IN.  Her husband has major health issues and is on SS disability.  Sandy is hoping to eventually work from home.  Lowe's is a better job with more freedom for her and healthcare benefits that she did not have before working with the developmentally disabled in Seymour.  Photo work would provide additional income.  A contribution to this site would provide the cost of the photo website for a year, if her total contributions are $2,500.
.
Please pass this on to any contacts you may and contribute, if you care to.  Sandy's husband is currently in the hospital and will be sent home with a port installed for antibiotics for the next ten days.

Thanks, Barry

Hey!!
I'm writing to let you know about my crowd funding campaign for ''Sandy Foster Photography'. Take a moment to check it out on Indiegogo and also share it with your friends. All the tools are there. Get perks, make a contribution, or simply follow updates. If enough of us get behind it, we can make 'Sandy Foster Photography' happen!

image
Sandy Foster Photography
I have a dream to be able to run a photography business from home to bring candid photos and unique shots to others.
Preview by Yahoo