Loopstick for tropical bands

Richard Jones

I've built a stand alone LF and bcb loopstick antenna (basically a Palstar LA30 clone) using type 33 and 61 ferrite rods with left over Litz wire as described in the supercharging project. So far so good, it works great. To finish up the project I'd like to build a tropical band plug in as well. What would be the best type 7.5 inch ferrite rod and Litz for higher frequencies into the tropical bands? Note: this is for a separate loopstick antenna project NOT supercharging a Tecsun radio. PS to any veterans in the group, thanks for your service.