Subject: Re: [ultralightdx] Re: Sangean DT-400W...
To: ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, April 5, 2014, 9:23 AM

Hmm, then we might presume, and hope, that Sangean
made improvements in the DT-400, as at least on both AM and
FM, here in Knoxville TN, we have almost adjacent AM and FM
weaker/strong stations.

On both local and distance weak/strong reception, both the
Sony model and the Sangean DT-400W appeared to function
fairly well, allowing for substantial signal separation
although it took a little effort on both the Sony and the
Sangean...knock on wood, as others mileage may vary.

Joe Rotello / Knoxville, TN / USA