Re: SRF-M37V and SRF-M37W-Performance differences?

Rob

John:

Last week I looked up WRTH 2009 annual and was not out yet- will
check again online. I did go to bookstore that had Passport to World
Radio 2009- but was ALL SW stuff.

I have noted the links you gave.

Thanks so much

rob

--- In ultralightdx@..., "John Plimmer" <plimmer@...>
wrote:

Rob, as far as books are concerned for IDing MW AM stations the
best for
worldwide use is the WRTH 2009 annual. It is my "bible" and
constantly by my
side. See:
http://www.wrth.com/ - its also available from American booksellers
and
online at Amazon etc.

However if you are resident in the USA you may want something more
comprehensive and there are various huge lists put out by various
clubs and
bodies - maybe someone else can help you with those addresses.

Also there are various web resources, my favourite being:
http://www.radio-locator.com/ and others like:
http://topazdesigns.com/ambc/
plus more that others might give you.

Good luck and good listening