Re: Difficulties in posting to the group

Russ Edmunds <wb2bjh@...>

Over the past month or so, Yahoo has been blocked by SpamCop and at least one other spam software.
It hasn't been continuous, as the one list IO belong to which uses SpamCop has permitted my posts
on occasion, but mostly not.

I likewise didn't see either of the two emails Andy is referring to.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@yahoo.com>

Subject: Re: [ultralightdx] Difficulties in posting to the group
To: ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, March 14, 2014, 6:48 PM

Actually, I haven't seen his original message yet, only
the replies.

Same goes for the one about the Si chip in the Grundig
receiver - so if someone could repost, the one reply I did
receive didn't quote the original so I missed the
filling in the sandwich.

So Yahoo might be suffering from some sort of blockage, or
got itself added to an anti-spam database.

On 15/03/2014, at 11:45 AM, Michael wrote:

> Alfred,

> You were able to post this message, so it would seem to
be working.