Re: Croatia on E100

Gary DeBock

Congratulations Craig,

     Croatia-1134 is the greatest thing to happen to the Ultralight Radio Community in a long time!  After so many DXers received it as their first Ultralight TA (and experienced the related thrill), we should send a letter of thanks to that station. Like the other many DXers receiving Croatia-1134 on a pocket radio, you are deserving of a "First Ultralight TA" award, if you wish to apply.

     73, Gary DeBock

In a message dated 1/24/2009 8:10:50 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, bevdxer@... writes:
I amazed! I heard weak audio from Croatia 1134 on a barefoot E100, verified with the Drake R8A.

Craig Barnes
Wondervu, CO
Drake R8a + E100 barefoot

From Wall Street to Main Street and everywhere in between, stay up-to-date with the latest news.