Re: Croatia-1134 on E100 Slider

Gary DeBock

Congratulations Brandon,

     Croatia-1134 was also heard by four western Washington and BC DXers for their first Ultralight TA the past couple of days, with two of us hearing it on E100 Sliders (Colin and me).  I think Rob Ross and John Bryant may soon get a few "First TA" award applications  :>)

     73,  Gary DeBock

In a message dated 1/24/2009 6:15:06 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, bcdx.org@... writes:

Good peak on Croatia just before 0200, time pips at 0200 then Glas
Hrvatske mention and news by woman announcer in presumed Croatian. Fade
back up at 0205 with mention of Glas Hrvatske by man, music bridge then
talk by man and woman. Deep fades but fair peaks.

Heard on E100 Slider w/ Quantum QX-Pro loop.

My first ULR TA! I've been trying for this with the T615 barefoot, but
no luck so far.

--
Brandon Jordan - Memphis, TN, USA
Longwave * Mediumwave * Shortwave DXer since 1976

From Wall Street to Main Street and everywhere in between, stay up-to-date with the latest news.