Re: headphones

Paul Blundell

I use a pair of Philips branded headphones which I purchased about 15 years ago, still going strong. Model number is SHP1900

http://www.philips.com.au/c/headphones/over-ear-black-shp1900_97/prd/

--- In ultralightdx@..., <joerotello@...> wrote:

Bob...

As one Tucsonian to another, my being a native now in Tennessee, totally concur with the Radiosport. Used one a few years ago and my client bought it from me, it was that comfortable. Still, too high-priced for most all, and for listen-only, the JVC HA-RX500 are almost as comfortable and responsive as I remember the Radiopsport being...but only almost(!)

The JVC's make one almost laugh at their low-end cost, but they perform admirably, have the comfort and audio response, and seem both to last in proper use and are made acceptably well.

Joe Rotello / Knoxville, TN / USA
Skype: joerotello