New Eton E100 Article Posted

John H. Bryant <bjohnorcas@...>

Gary DeBock and I have combined our efforts and produced an illustrated article that covers both disassembly and alignment of the Eton E100. Its replaced my recent disassembly-only article on the first page of the Ultralight files area of dxer.ca.

I should also mention that an E100 just went for $46.00 Friday night on ebay (to one of us, I hope) and there are several others available on the auction site, too. If I remember, they start at a slightly higher price, but still at a real discount from suggested retail price. This wonderful little radio has been discontinued by Eton, so if you think that you would like to have one, NOW IS THE TIME

John B. + Flocka Ultralights
Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA
Rcvrs: WiNRADiO 313e, Eton e1, NRD-535(kiwa-mods)
Antennas: 700' NE/SW mini-Bev, Wellbrook Phased Array (pre-production version)