Re: 2 New Stations

robert ross

On 2014-01-12, at 5:41 PM, <vo1_001_swl@...> <vo1_001_swl@...> wrote:

Rob,

Congrats on your latest bunch of new ULR  loggings. You have definitely been on a roll again lately. I've tried early mornings and through the evenings but I am still searching for my first new log of 2014. Conditions have been decent lately . I noticed the solar K index is currently at 3 so that may stir up something this evening on the dial.

Keep logging them Rob and Good Luck !

Allen Willie VOPC1AA

Carbonear, NL

Yeah Allen…things have been pretty good here since Christmas…..Logging a few New Ones!! But then….I have actually turned the radio ON..which helps immensely!! Once you get on a roll, it makes you want to keep trying, hoping for more eh??!!

Just had a look around and see the band is favouring the SOUTH somewhat right now with the 3 K Index. Venezuela on 750 Khz and some SS Stuff starting to poke through, maybe it will improve later in the evening??

73…ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA