Re: SRF-59 Coverage

Gary DeBock

Hi Dave,

<<<   I  was all set to make the necessary arrangements to purchase a '39FP from you, when my car battery AND my armchair went kaput!  Might have to hold fire till another pay day rolls round before I buy any more radios!  That particular radio is rarer than hen's teeth over this side of the pond, and a "DeBock special" surely is the Crème de la crème.   >>>

Well, Dave, I really wasn't looking for any $$ from you. Just me a private message with your address in the U.K., and the new SRF-39FP will be on its way across the Pond (it's already aligned to cover 530-1700 kHz). And Vimal in India, I have you covered as well-- another new SRF-39FP has turned up. Just send me your shipping address in PA.

Besides the other three models going to the Canadians from John Bryant's estate, though, I'm sorry that I don't have any more of these SRF-39FP's.

<<<   Thanks also for all of the articles you've put out there - they're keeping me busy as I steadily munch my way through them.   >>>

Thanks for your comment, Dave. I hope that the New Year will exceed your DX-pectations!

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

-----Original Message-----
To: ultralightdx
Sent: Sat, Dec 21, 2013 8:44 am
Subject: [ultralightdx] RE: SRF-59 Coverage

Hi Gary,

Many thanks for all the details!  I'm hoping to swing by the shack tomorrow and align the '59 accordingly.  I was all set to make the necessary arrangements to purchase a '39FP from you, when my car battery AND my armchair went kaput!  Might have to hold fire till another pay day rolls round before I buy any more radios!  That particular radio is rarer than hen's teeth over this side of the pond, and a "DeBock special" surely is the Crème de la crème.

Thanks also for all of the articles you've put out there - they're keeping me busy as I steadily munch my way through them.

73 de Dave.

Join main@UltralightDX.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.