From: moleonacid
To: ultralightdx
Sent: Sat, Dec 21, 2013 8:44 am
Subject: [ultralightdx] RE: SRF-59 Coverage

Hi Gary,

Many thanks for all the details!  I'm hoping to swing by the shack tomorrow and align the '59 accordingly.  I was all set to make the necessary arrangements to purchase a '39FP from you, when my car battery AND my armchair went kaput!  Might have to hold fire till another pay day rolls round before I buy any more radios!  That particular radio is rarer than hen's teeth over this side of the pond, and a "DeBock special" surely is the Crème de la crème.

Thanks also for all of the articles you've put out there - they're keeping me busy as I steadily munch my way through them.

73 de Dave.