Degen 1129A - technical problem

dave_m1ctk

Has anyone go one of these ? I have just received one and unfortunately not realizing the antenna would only swing one way the screw holding it came away and so the antenna was now loose !

I opened up the case to try to fix this but the wires from the PCB came loose so I had to re-solder then back on but...now I see a battery full symbol all the time when turning off, the radio will not power down as when I press the menu button immediately the radio is on etc...the reset button on the pcb also did nothing

Anyone know how to fix the battery symbol problem ? I can live with it as operation is fine but would like to get the radio back to the way it should be

Regards
Dave
UK