Re: I need soldering help for loopstick/pl-380 mod

Ryan Martin

Thank you John for offering to tin the ends for me! Litz is in the mail.
Ryan

--- In ultralightdx@..., "rmartin100@..." <rmartin100@...> wrote:

This is the link for the litz wire I bought>
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Litz-wire-250-46-0-04-mm-for-crystal-radio-coil-Loop-antenna-100-/160804560511
...not sure if it's the "new" type.

--- In ultralightdx@..., "John Bruckner" <jbruckner@> wrote:

Ryan:

What kind of litz wire did you use? Easily soldered new type or the old
vintage wire? If the old vintage litz, it is very difficult to solder.

If you can't get anyone close to you to respond, I would be willing to tin
the litz wire for you using my solder pot.

John

WØHII