Re: I need soldering help for loopstick/pl-380 mod

bwlietz

Did you try to dip the ends of the wire in rosin paste before attempting to tin it?  The solder will flow on to it even with a 15 watt solder iron.

On Friday, December 13, 2013 6:33 PM, "rmartin100@..." wrote:

This is the link for the litz wire I bought>
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Litz-wire-250-46-0-04-mm-for-crystal-radio-coil-Loop-antenna-100-/160804560511
...not sure if it's the "new" type.

--- In ultralightdx@..., "John Bruckner" >