Re: NOTICE: concerning a purchase from HK sellers on eBay

kg4lac@...

Also, it will cost as much or more than the receiver if needing to send back to Hong Kong. This was my unfortunate experience a few years ago.

73,

Kraig

---In ultralightdx@..., <ultralightdx@...> wrote:

I purchased a TECSUN R9710 via a Hong Kong seller on eBay, but I was told on a telephone talk with the Hongkong Post today that the airmail was turned back in an airport security screening; the rejection is unfortunately THE SECOND TIME! If they reject the airmail again, I will request a full refund.

Everyone in this group planing to buy a radio via eBay HK sellers should be aware of "tighter" airport security screening; the delivery lead-time may take longer for 1 to 2 weeks more.

Andy Lee
Seoul