Re: Newfoundland Ultralight Radio Logs Aug 9 - 10

Allen Willie

Allen:

Congratulations on logging station #1100. It is quite an accomplishment, and one I doubt I'll reach.

Good DX.

Richard.

Richard Allen,
near Perry OK USA.

Richard,

Thanks for the congrats. With the solar cycle changing plus getting an earlier rise more often in the mornings in recent months I seem to be increasing my chances of hearing new ones for the log.

Conditions are definitely showing change heading towards the upcoming fall season here in the North Atlantic.

A number of shutdowns of some stations overseas is also helping to find new stations that previously were blocked by some stronger stations.

Iran on 1431 has been audible here more often lately than Radio Sawa in Djibouti on that frequency.

Good DX

Allen Willie
Bristol's Hope, Newfoundland