Re: Tescum Pl-210 Alignment Instructions or Schematic Needed

josephrot

In addition, this kind of adjustment is best accomplished with a properly attached frequency counter. In many instances, there is no better or more accurate substitute.

Joe

--- In ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com, "maxyhopy" <fsphotos@...> wrote:

I just received my new Tescum Pl-210 and I noticed that it is off frequency and also probably needs to be re-aligned. In my opinion most of the Chinese manufactured radio are mass produced and their main concern is getting them out the door and do not pay any attention to quality control. If anyone had a schematic, service manual or the alignment instruction please contact me. Any help is appreciated.