Re: Video of Tecsun R-2010D Pro and Con

josephrot

Thank you for pointing us to the information, Vimal.

One now wonders if sometimes, we hope that if we see new or newer receivers with the new Si or DSP chips in them, we still seem to have to settle for trade-offs.

In the Tecsun 2010D, one such tradeoff appears to be the "missing" 1 kHz tuning steps that the more expensive Tecsun PL series have for example the PL-600 and PL-660.

Joe

--- In ultralightdx@..., Vimal <sumanmed@...> wrote:

This is one of the videos that are non impressive.A no for a good radio?

On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 9:32 AM, texnote <texnote@...> wrote:

Anon-co has posted a video showing FM, MW, and SW tuning on the R-2010D.
Unfortunately it does look like it tunes in fixed increments of 5 or 10/9
kHz:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyNTe4mb-MQ