From: josephrot
To: ultralightdx@...
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 6:26 AM
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: Grundig G3 Globe Traveler

Jerry...not your only choice, but you should then include the Tecsun PL-660 in your hunt for non-red october receiver.

If you haven't done so,suggest you join and enter discussion/see past messages on the PL-660 over at:

The PL-660 Group comments are very honest, with a lot of interesting ideas and tips on its ownership and operation. Amateurs and SWL's included seem to like it "one of the best" for a variety of sensible reasons. FWIW, I own one as well.

Joe