Re: s

josephrot

Neil, it sounds interesting...

But would be better to know perzactly what we are selling...

Joe

--- In ultralightdx@..., "neilbell99" <neil.neilbell@...> wrote:

I have two of these neat radios but am really only using one. The other sits in
my bedroom but wasn't really being used.

This radio has the excellent Radio Labs mods installed by Radio Labs! It is in
perfect working order. No scratches or dings, comes with all original
equipment, manual, and box, etc.

Best offer over $200 before June 15th gets the radio. Reply via my e-mail
PLEASE! If you are out-bid I will let you know promptly. I will ship to CONUS
by priority mail at my expense. My eBay rating is 100% positive.

Neil Bell, KJ6FBA