Re: New station 6/7/13 Correction

bbwrwy

I don't know what I was doing. The station was not XEWB as I indicated. It was XEPNK, Los Mochis, Sinaloa, Mexico. At least I had it right in my log.

XEWB was audible last night on 900 kHz, but it was first logged on 2/19/09.

Sorry for the confusion.

Richard.

--- In ultralightdx@..., "RichardA" <richarda@...> wrote:

I added another station to my log last evening local time.

6/7/13
0235 GMT 880 kHz XEWB, Veracruz VC MEX (2 kW @ 1611 km/1001 mi). Modern music (// live stream on internet), with XETC QRM. Faded out under KRVN at 0248.
Receiver: Sony SRF-T615. Station #1019 (barefoot #1005), Mexico #184 & Sinaloa #13.

I check the medium wave band this morning hoping to hear something from DU. All that was heard was a barely audible carrier from 2BL, Sydney NSW, on SRF-T615.

Good DX.

Richard Allen,
near Perry OK USA.